View Profile MylesAnimated

88 movie Reviews with Responses

All 336 Reviews

You could never be too old for toilet humour...

The graphics were amazing aswell as the humour. Some sweet cameos as well with a lovely bit of Iron Maiden in the end. :)

Eric-S responds:

Iron Maiden can make ANY movie cool :P

Thanks btw!

wow, dude.

You actually hate LF and Joanime? Or were you just bored

eddsworld responds:

Hate is such a strong word, i prefer loathe.

okay, random......

Liked the funny song, cute short.

RupeeClock responds:

Thanks.

Oh god, that totally sucked!!!!

RuppeClock, I like you, really. But that was totally lame. I know what you're capable of so please show it. Or you'll end up getting flamed by your own kind.

RupeeClock responds:

Flamed by other clocks?

Hardly, they liked this animation, yes I am capable of better, and don't worry, I will still make good use of that ability to do so.

Crappy animation but funny as fuck!!!

Sonic Adventure 2 was and still is my fave game and watching this makes me want to play it some more. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!1

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Have fun then ^^

Been a while...

Been a while since you made a movie. All you did in flash lately was collabs, collabs and collabs. (All good though!). Finally, a rubber ninja cartoon which is not a collab and a fuckin sweet one at that.

RubberNinja responds:

Yeah, I was planning to kick myself if I didn't get something that wasn't a collaboration out by 2006. Shit I am getting slack, I hope to change that soon enough. Thanks!

I liked it!!!

But you should've added more sound fx in the movie and had a little BG music. Also, how could a log bleed? Anyway, this deserves a sweet 5!^^

Mental-Myles/Mental-Lock

MasterLock responds:

Log's can bleed, you just haven't tried enough >:O

Great work, Wonchop!

Been a while since you made something thats totally funny and random on NGs. great to know that your still alive.

Wonchop responds:

=D It's only been about a month or so

hehehehe Nice animation and voice acting!

I have NO idea what the cartoon was parodied about but I dont care! That was fuckin awesome.

MC-Huggies responds:

lol Glad you liked it!

Piconjo may be dead but his gayness still lives on

If Piconjo's dead, then how come he's still manages to be co-auther?

Jerkoffman responds:

bcus piconjo pwnz j00r anal 4 ever, k?

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated