View Profile MylesAnimated

88 movie Reviews with Responses

All 336 Reviews

lol, it was enjoyable

I love how the clocks are treated as the antagonists as they inevitablely take over newgrounds. nice use of characters. but the artwork was pretty shit.

PaperBat responds:

Shit?? SHIT?!?!

Yea I know, lol, its my first real drawn flash, I didn't expect to do TOO well :P

That was genius.

a funny remake of the ending of the watchman in reply to Micheal Jackson and Billy Mays. I love how Mr. Manhattan pulls off the moonwalk. It was like when My girlfriend's sister asked if she could still do the moonwalk. classic

zappawadda responds:

Your sister's blue?

good but felt rushed

it was all good but the art felt a bit lazy in places. all in all pretty good and a fun short.

Sonucais responds:

It was actually all a sketch and since my Wacom is broken I can't draw a shit. But yeah, I was planning redo the graphics but Windows crashed yesterday night and I had to decompile the swf. Replace the graphics is not the same then :(

amusing little short! :3

You knew something bad was going to happen but still pretty amusing. A nice short for the holiday.

tylerburrito responds:

Well, of course! Thanks for the review.

Thanks or the reminder

thanks for the simple and amusing flash movie. could've drawn the gun or even trace it, though.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Classic Comedy

stuff like this is what is really lacking around here of late. I loved the fbf animation in this as well as the idea

DJJ-asshole responds:

Ah good old Myles, thanks for the review!

Underated and slick animation

the let-down the the presentation but I can tell your only animating for fun. Please keep that up. :)

Glunnator responds:

You got it! =D

animation is great

voice acting could have been better, thought.

other than that, nice job

Shadowii2 responds:

I know, gotta fix those things for next time.

Thanks for the review Myles.

Dammit, Wax! Why didnt you inform me!!!???! DX

dude, that was pure gold! I love how you used all the robotniks and also added in Grounder and Scratch XD.

DAMN IT! MAKE MORE!!!!!!! XD

Also, using Knuckles as the arbitor was pure genious!

thewax70 responds:

lol, glad you liked it.^_^
I will be making the next one next year. So it will be awhile.

very well done!

your skills have greatly improved since the last time I saw you. great shorts.

Dragon force for the win!!

MasterLock responds:

Thanks.

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated