View Profile MylesAnimated

88 movie Reviews with Responses

All 336 Reviews

damn, animating in Krita must've been insanely time consuming. Personally, I would have stuck with flash but seeing this made me think twice about the program and what it's capable of.

MarcHendry responds:

krita is actually pretty cool, it has nice brushes like PS, and a nice timeline like flash, so it's a good compromise beteween the two IMO. although yeah this did take ages

I like this because thats how I think most of us animators feel at times. If not all the time

IceBridget responds:

Yes haha, animation is hard. Im quite a newbie when it comes to animation I mean this is my first full length animation including sound. most other animations I do were either really short or gifs. I should upload them. and It was also partly to do with me having sever animea (low iorn levels) which makes you super tired and give up on lots of stuff. but thank goodness shovel knight came out to give me some ideas!

Not bad, though voice acting could be better and leave out the final fantasy music. It doesnt suit megaman at all

BallinSNN122 responds:

Appreciate the feedback. I have mostly Mega Man remixes planned for #2, so way ahead of you ;) - Though I must confess, I was in the midst of playing an FFVI mod around the time of making that scene.

A fitting tribute :)

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks man!

Something I cant wait to see

I would like to do something like that for my time in uni this year but I have lazybastarditise. Good luck tho :D

Kreid responds:

One can hope!

Nice loops but somewhat wasteful

many users will blam this, feeling that this is a waster of their time. I personally think you should have made a compilation featuring all of your looped animations instead.

TheBoogley responds:

I know what you mean, and I've thought about it. But really I don't care, I'm happy with scores in the low 3's for this, and would love to get a piece blammed on newgrounds! :D

Congratulations guys, you finally got it finished!

Good luck on your future projects and never let your Legion die.

Overall, its was a fun looking collab and personally, one of the best that I've seen in a while. The main problemd with current flash movies was that it felt more like a chore rather than an actually having fun which what was making collabs were all about which was probably the reason why this flash took so long.

Just focus on why you join LL in the first place (to have fun!) and you'll raise again.

-NutLock

FlashShark responds:

CAN I GET AN AMEN

Sweet Jesus, its all coming back....

the most favourite moments in AFD was when Fads were getting slaughtered by one of the most hated gaming icon at the time (popularity slowly came back somewhat mostly out of nostalgia but that's another story). Seeing that geared up electric mouse again really brought back the good ol' days....

RazorHawk responds:

Considering how often Pikachu gets slaughtered on Newgrounds, someone just HAD to turn the tables around some time or another. Seems like most people could agree.

Thanks for the review.

Kid friendly and nicely animated

I'd like to think newgrounds has matured to more than watching cheap animations with added cocks and video-game sprites but not alot of people actually care to grow up :C.

nice to see something worth watching for a change and nice work overall.

aniforce responds:

Thank you! I must say, I sometimes am bored by the videogamesprite-movies made with MSpaint... Luckily there's also a lot of good stuff here! Thanks for commenting!

Not to sound like a douche but...

the only good parts were either the ones that didn't add in none-sonic characters, actually had a decent fight scene (that didn't rip off DBZ in all senses) and Pkmn2's parts.

Personally, i would think it would have been better if Pkmn2 just submitted his parts as a single submission and it probably would have done a lot better. I personally thought the other parts just dragged the collab down. all in all, its good for a fun collab and nice job.

Pienkaito responds:

Thanks that you liked mine, but the others deserve some credit too. =P
Even though I did the preloader, the intro, the menu and the outro, it's not like that I did everything.

...
-_-;

Well, they still worked hard for their parts, so I'm still glad working with them.
Besides, with only my part as single submission is like the Marichu VS Curse-R submission. Too short. =P

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated