View Profile MylesAnimated

All 336 Movie Reviews

88 w/ Responses

"Team Rocket Can Suck on my balls!"

ok, this is pure genious, Period!. I was watching it for ages and didnt realise this was a loop XD.

Dammit, Wax! Why didnt you inform me!!!???! DX

dude, that was pure gold! I love how you used all the robotniks and also added in Grounder and Scratch XD.

DAMN IT! MAKE MORE!!!!!!! XD

Also, using Knuckles as the arbitor was pure genious!

thewax70 responds:

lol, glad you liked it.^_^
I will be making the next one next year. So it will be awhile.

very well done!

your skills have greatly improved since the last time I saw you. great shorts.

Dragon force for the win!!

MasterLock responds:

Thanks.

JohnnyUtah fucking wins!

"y'know, this armour makes me look like I have big juicy tits! who the fuck designed this thing?" XD

the best GOW flash I seen and also the sickest! XD.

Hope to see more GOW flases in the near future after this.

My arm hurts................OH CLOUD WE LOVE YOU!

I love you!!!!!!!!!

I was just bitching about how gay FF7 was the other day. THANK YOU for proving my point even further!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Eh, okay, no prob ^^;

awesome work for your first human animation =D

make for human animations, man. its just sucks that its scored so low. =(. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE IN THIS PORTAL!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Galloglasses responds:

Noobs who act like Elitest fucks, and elitest fucks acting like noobs. It's becoming hard to tell the difference. Merry Christmas! =D

God, I hate that kid.

That little fuckwit ruined Lockday 2006 for me.

anyway, the animation was not bad frame by frame but the art could have been better. Its rushed but I guess thats the point in those dailytoon movies =D.

5/5

Unlike the actual game, the ending was good.

LegendaryFrog: The part was quite funny a points but gawd! stop whoring the gradients!!!! The Assault rifle looked half assed!

Dim: Your part was the best in animation and art wise. The ending was also funny.

MetalMaverick: Em what? the part was good but what the hell has it got to do with the damn storyline?!?! Ah well, it was funny and quite charming with your style.

Headshot: your part was good and funny. Glad that you were chosen to be in that project.

Alex Lebbe: yours was just wacky! making the Arbitor cool slightly

Overall: Didnt have the same magic like the first one did but was still great work none the less.

5'd hard and good.

indeed the work of great artists.

Headless combat!

nice little frame by frame animation, well deserves a 5/5.

music wasnt that suited but it did the job.

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated