View Profile MylesAnimated

All 336 Movie Reviews

88 w/ Responses

Pretty much the entire fucking story in a nutshell

Knew someone will be touching this idea and I'm glad it was JohnnyUtah. Hope it doesn't get taken off this time.

short as hell but nicely animated

a lot of family guy based humour but the flash was enjoyable none the less.

Nicely animated

the only faults is certain lack of shadows and the part where the bully dog runs away seems a bit slow. but other than that, I found it rather intresting and a fine peice of animation

Classic Comedy

stuff like this is what is really lacking around here of late. I loved the fbf animation in this as well as the idea

DJJ-asshole responds:

Ah good old Myles, thanks for the review!

Underated and slick animation

the let-down the the presentation but I can tell your only animating for fun. Please keep that up. :)

Glunnator responds:

You got it! =D

Great but could be better.

The story was nice but the movie was ruined by too much dialogue and not enough action. try and add more action next time.

animation is great

voice acting could have been better, thought.

other than that, nice job

Shadowii2 responds:

I know, gotta fix those things for next time.

Thanks for the review Myles.

It was like animal farm but with Thwomps XD

I really liked how the 3d animation worked out and the Mario side story really worked a treat. that was a really thought out sprite movie which deserves a godly 5/5.

it was quite good

I've heard the song before and beleive me, the song is true but I dont judge flashes on their opinions, like most idiots do. I judge on their quality. moving to that the you were doing good but you could have done better instead of repeating animation parts. the next time when you make a music video, try and make each scene more different than the last. :)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

alright, seriously, I couldnt stop laughing at TomFulp and Stampers parts. they were seriously the best ones. Kudos to everyone who taken part especually Keicho, your part was a really brave attempt which really worked well.

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated