View Profile MylesAnimated

All 336 Movie Reviews

88 w/ Responses

Nice but it was shorter than the other ones.

Its kinda cool how you moved from a newbie, to a professional in such a short time. Good luck w/ the rest of the chapters.

MaxR responds:

gee, thx.

kdlods's right

Taking advantage of someones death is just not cool. I thought Piconjo was bad but your worse.

wallpaperman responds:

meh, necrodeth got on.

Jesus Christ!!!!!

The part when you said, "I'm not making any flashes anymore" was just a big gay lie!!!! You submited a flash movie earlier today but got blammed! I know this to be true because I was one of the people that blammed it! Thanks for the blam point though.

WHAT?!?!?! October!!!!??!?!?!?!?!

I cant wait that long!!!! God damn it!!!! (calms down). This is going to be another kick ass flash movie to watch.

CheveLoco responds:

i know, it's cuz i want to finish some other projects first

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars Gangsta Rap was the first ever flash movie I ever seen in my entire life. Thank you Thankk you and Thank you for creating a remake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funnier than my comics.(wait a minute,theyre not funny, Oh well.) But thats funny anyway. God I love PK.

Clocks and Locks suck ass!!!

I really dont find anything interesting about Clock/Lock crews anyway, They both suck and should think of thier own animation.

BrickLock responds:

Damn it man, read the comment section!

Nice Art!

At least your not trying to copy someone elses work unlike SOME people in NGs.

This is going to be the best Sonic flash on NGs.

If this trailer is THIS good then the actual thing will be amazing!

Not Bad

But it got annoying everytime they speak. The entire thing froze everytime. Should of looped that bit.

MaxR responds:

Im still getting used to flash. I frozed it so that people would have infinite time to read it, but I think i'll make take that out on my next one.

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated