View Profile MylesAnimated

All 336 Movie Reviews

88 w/ Responses

The story seemed good enough and being able to interact in the battles are a nice touch (yeah, this would be the first time I watched this series). Gardevoir being flirty with Teejay kinda feels a bit creepy tho... I hate saying stuff like that and hopefully it wont lead to anything beyond that.

very nice work. Its nice to see Megaman getting some love and it brings me back to the old animations of Megaman Vs. cartoons on newgrounds that were popular over half a decade ago.

Awesome! I would like to see this as a series. Keep up the good work Jaco!

I really liked this episode. I brings up the mystery behind the characters and who they really are in real life while dealing with forming relationships over the internet through a game. Course, the other episodes do this too but this episode did it better. Gamecrazed backstory and reason could be a number of reasons why it would be impossible to meet up with the character in real life.

Hilarious! You wont find this kind of humour on youtube XD

A fitting tribute :)

ToonCastleTV responds:

Thanks man!

Something I cant wait to see

I would like to do something like that for my time in uni this year but I have lazybastarditise. Good luck tho :D

Kreid responds:

One can hope!

Nice loops but somewhat wasteful

many users will blam this, feeling that this is a waster of their time. I personally think you should have made a compilation featuring all of your looped animations instead.

TheBoogley responds:

I know what you mean, and I've thought about it. But really I don't care, I'm happy with scores in the low 3's for this, and would love to get a piece blammed on newgrounds! :D

Possibly the best Madness ever!

Its weird to end a Madness cartoon without a cliffhanger or Hank dying but I guess that's what makes this chapter so special. But despite the episode ending with closure for, I'm still left wanting more, dammit! XD

Where does Madness Combat go from here is anyone's guess.

That is simply amazing....

Its amazing how throughout the years of watching your flash movies, your art, nor your humour has improved. As long as your making these for your own enjoyment, there's nothing I can honestly complain about.

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated