View Profile MylesAnimated

All 336 Movie Reviews

88 w/ Responses

Very good work.

I remember that there was a big talk about this outrage in on the lock legion forums just the other day about this. My friend still enjoys watching those damn cartoons that suck so much. In 2003, he was fuckn funny. In 2004, losing ideas but had a few giggles. 2005, not funny anymore and 2006, desperate fuck face. Should of added hands to RupeeClock for more detail.

RupeeClock responds:

Hands? Nah, I don't think that's necessary.

lol, the traditional fans. :')

I get that too believe it or not (YES I HAVE FANS). People can totally relate to that. Awesome animtion and great face visuals.

Wonchop responds:

Thanks

lol, funny audio

And the animation was good as well, not bad. but too short

MentalMyles/NutLock

Your so damn true :(

I'd hate to waste my time and money for little fags who hates my guts, Clock Crew has now just formed into a hateful society where each member has nothing else better to do but to dis each of with effortless movies. People who were crual to BitClock are just a bunch of ungrateful fags who should really get a life.

MentalMyles/NutLock

MilkshakeClock responds:

I concur. You're cool.

A very boring start

Which made the ending totally unexpecting, nice one. :)

Own3d!!!!!!

That has got to be the best Sonic cartoon ever made, I can hear the N00bs bitching and crying now!!! XD

Awwww, cute ^0^

ClockLock's movie was better but this one was funnier by the stupid music.

Mental-Myles/NutLock

WinchesterLock responds:

yeah, I also made mine in half the time of her's so that sorta explains that.

Oh, god. I remember that game!!!

I used to paly that fucker, non stop. the part where they were doing the Rock, paper, scissors thing was so damn true

Loved the Curly Sam part!

Totally didn't see that comming. Great movie

Wonchop responds:

thanks

lol, cow cannon

the part when some whiny shit was playing Halo and was getting own3d by a haxor was the funniest part. Its so fucking true. :P

reminds me of Skittles and Bitz was with effort put into it.

Totally gonna fave this. :)

Wasamonster responds:

But arn't you concerned with the deep meaning in this flawsh! :0

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated