View Profile MylesAnimated

340 Movie Reviews

I love how this is turning into a sort of series. Good stuff!

damn, animating in Krita must've been insanely time consuming. Personally, I would have stuck with flash but seeing this made me think twice about the program and what it's capable of.

MarcHendry responds:

krita is actually pretty cool, it has nice brushes like PS, and a nice timeline like flash, so it's a good compromise beteween the two IMO. although yeah this did take ages

Damn, dude. I've never seen anyone that pumps out high quality animations that fast.

As for this animation, very well crafted and the models are spot on, especially the octoling girl

29 Game Reviews

Very well done! Simply proving the point in why many Megaman fans feel short-changed towards Capcom's attitude with Megaman's milestone and Megaman in general for that matter.

The art design and presentation is nice and what I would expect from a Madness game but MY GOD does the game lack like a bitch...At the heat of a massacre, I would usually see my Character spaz out when I least want him to. :C

Maybe it will play better offline but for a game that you would usually play on a website online, its kinda bad. Despite that, I hope we can see more of these Madness games. Everything about the game is great except from the massive lack which I hope will be fixable in the future.

A heart warming tribute the the God of War series.

An RPG that had everything. Story, combat and superb controls. The voices were pretty good too.

4 Audio Reviews

damn, this is addicting *bobs head*

Lilmario responds:

Cheers! Also, good to see old users are still around!

Great remake of a year old song

although,it sounds way too close to the 8-bit original, its still good listen

Love the song!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the best song ever!!!!!!!! No really

7 Art Reviews

Wouldnt mind her beating the crap out of me for an hour :)

Really nice linework, I really hope to see a coloured version soon

SignHerePlease responds:

Sounds painful really

I remember that game, wasnt it made by the same people that gave us Kamikaze Squirrel?

ToonCastleTV responds:

Yea, sunsoft!

nice modelling, cant wait to see it smoothed and textured. btw, what program are you using for the models? Maya? 3D Max?

MindChamber responds:

this was done in blender, it probably wont be smoothed since its for a low poly game.
but it is textured, (left top image)

Animation is the illusion of movement. It doesn't matter how you pull it off just as long as you have a way of doing it in order to bring your characters to life.

Myles Nicol @MylesAnimated