Splatoon: Squid Showdown Splatoon: Squid Showdown

Damn, dude. I've never seen anyone that pumps out high quality animations that fast.

As for this animation, very well crafted and the models are spot on, especially the octoling girl

The Simple Plot of Metal The Simple Plot of Metal

The style is really out of place for the song's hyperactive nature. I'm sure it would have been great if you actually finished it but I can understand if you weren't able to. (corrupted, or lost files) but if its general laziness then that would be disappointing. Since you were that close to finishing, I don't see the problem in pulling back for a couple of weeks to finish it and fix some problems.

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

best sonic fan animation I seen in a good while, lyou earn a good 5 on both review and stars. Gotta love Eggman's voice, its like hes having an orgasm on every sentence.

Shovel Knight Animated 1 Shovel Knight Animated 1

I like this because thats how I think most of us animators feel at times. If not all the time

IceBridget responds:

Yes haha, animation is hard. Im quite a newbie when it comes to animation I mean this is my first full length animation including sound. most other animations I do were either really short or gifs. I should upload them. and It was also partly to do with me having sever animea (low iorn levels) which makes you super tired and give up on lots of stuff. but thank goodness shovel knight came out to give me some ideas!

MGS: The Job Interview MGS: The Job Interview

I would have probably just taken out the final part. The interview was good and you probably would have benefited more if you just rolled with that joke for another scene instead of trying to build hype for a sequel to your animation which is done far too often.

Neighborhood Argument Neighborhood Argument

I just found my new favourite cartoon

Mega Man - Origin of X P1 Mega Man - Origin of X P1

Not bad, though voice acting could be better and leave out the final fantasy music. It doesnt suit megaman at all

BallinSNN122 responds:

Appreciate the feedback. I have mostly Mega Man remixes planned for #2, so way ahead of you ;) - Though I must confess, I was in the midst of playing an FFVI mod around the time of making that scene.

worst of cartoon network worst of cartoon network

Interesting but could have used more animation and for the love of god, take more than one take when voice acting and edit the audio so that there we dont hear you clicking the mouse at the end of every sentence. You have potential but this is crap.

Pokemon: Lost Silver Film Pokemon: Lost Silver Film

Interesting animation that I was looking forward to this month :)

its a shame you used video footage from the game for the menus instead of making them yourself. Probably would be have been less effort to just make the symbols. Would have been nice to see your take on that pokemon battle. Overall, I thought the animation was nice and I can understand that you wanted to get this finished before halloween.

worth checking out.

Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

The story seemed good enough and being able to interact in the battles are a nice touch (yeah, this would be the first time I watched this series). Gardevoir being flirty with Teejay kinda feels a bit creepy tho... I hate saying stuff like that and hopefully it wont lead to anything beyond that.