Splatoon: Squid Showdown Splatoon: Squid Showdown

Damn, dude. I've never seen anyone that pumps out high quality animations that fast.

As for this animation, very well crafted and the models are spot on, especially the octoling girl

The Simple Plot of Metal The Simple Plot of Metal

The style is really out of place for the song's hyperactive nature. I'm sure it would have been great if you actually finished it but I can understand if you weren't able to. (corrupted, or lost files) but if its general laziness then that would be disappointing. Since you were that close to finishing, I don't see the problem in pulling back for a couple of weeks to finish it and fix some problems.

Sonic's Day Off Sonic's Day Off

best sonic fan animation I seen in a good while, lyou earn a good 5 on both review and stars. Gotta love Eggman's voice, its like hes having an orgasm on every sentence.

Rockman Xover Flash Rockman Xover Flash

Very well done! Simply proving the point in why many Megaman fans feel short-changed towards Capcom's attitude with Megaman's milestone and Megaman in general for that matter.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The art design and presentation is nice and what I would expect from a Madness game but MY GOD does the game lack like a bitch...At the heat of a massacre, I would usually see my Character spaz out when I least want him to. :C

Maybe it will play better offline but for a game that you would usually play on a website online, its kinda bad. Despite that, I hope we can see more of these Madness games. Everything about the game is great except from the massive lack which I hope will be fixable in the future.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

A heart warming tribute the the God of War series.

An RPG that had everything. Story, combat and superb controls. The voices were pretty good too.

I Am A Gameboy I Am A Gameboy

damn, this is addicting *bobs head*

Lilmario responds:

Cheers! Also, good to see old users are still around!

Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots Mega Man 9 - We're the Robots

Great remake of a year old song

although,it sounds way too close to the 8-bit original, its still good listen

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Love the song!!!!!!!!!!

This has got to be the best song ever!!!!!!!! No really

The Legendary Super Saiyan The Legendary Super Saiyan

Wouldnt mind her beating the crap out of me for an hour :)

Really nice linework, I really hope to see a coloured version soon

SignHerePlease responds:

Sounds painful really

Areo The Acrobat Areo The Acrobat

I remember that game, wasnt it made by the same people that gave us Kamikaze Squirrel?

ToonCastleTV responds:

Yea, sunsoft!

Wallurd Wallurd

nice modelling, cant wait to see it smoothed and textured. btw, what program are you using for the models? Maya? 3D Max?

MindChamber responds:

this was done in blender, it probably wont be smoothed since its for a low poly game.
but it is textured, (left top image)